Thanks for showing interest in contributing to PetNannyStore with a Guest Post.
Love writing about pets and sharing your knowledge with other enthusiastic pet owners? We are accepting guest bloggers. Our Guest Post guidelines are as follows:
1. Accepted Topics
We accept guest posts on topics related to fish keeping, aquariums, all types of aquarium fish, fish diseases, and other related topics for our audience. This includes how-to guides, product comparisons, etc.
2. Content and Word Count
The content MUST be interesting, unique, 100% original, and not posted anywhere else. No rehashed content or common knowledge information. The bottom line, the post should provide value to our audience.
The word count must be in 600 to 2,500 words. Again, we are looking for in-depth high-quality content, which usually means something within this range.
3. About Links
- Outbound Links
- Affiliate Links
We may add OUR affiliate links to the article. However, please do not add your affiliate links
4. Format and Images
Please provide the article in a Microsoft Word or Google Doc via email. The article should include H1, H2, and H3 headings and subheadings.
We will include the images. Please do not include images unless it is your own image and you agree to provide PetNannyStore.com with a perpetual license for the image.
5. Revision and Publication
We will review and provide feedback as soon as possible upon article submission – either providing suggestions for improvement or with rejection. From the moment in which the article is finalized and accepted, it will be published within 5 to 10 business days. We may edit your writing for clarity, grammar, style. etc.
If your article is accepted, you agree to grant PetNannyStore.com an exclusive perpetual copyright to the article. You also agree not to publish or guest post the article anywhere else.
7. Self-Article Evaluation
- The following is a checklist before creating and submitting an article.
- Is the title appealing and eye catching?
- Is my piece inspiring and informative?
- Am I using the appropriate words?
- Is my article grammatically correct (At your own level. Editors will help you correct grammatical errors).
- Is the topic relevant to the purposes and aims of the organization?
- Is my article helpful to the target audience?
- Is my article help readers resolve problems and issues?
If you submit to us and don’t hear from us, here are the likely reasons why:
- It was boring. Cookie-cutter articles aren’t going to work for us.
- There were tons of typos. We just don’t have the time to edit heavily – or much at all, really.
- We already covered it on the site or we wouldn’t want to cover it. If you’re unsure about what we cover, you can search the site to get an idea.
- It was KW or link stuffed, didn’t fit our content standards, or didn’t meet our word count expectations.
- You didn’t send us the finished article, you sent a pitch. And we don’t have time to see an unfinished project and decide if we want to follow through on it regardless of how it turns out.
8. BenefitNote: There is no compensation for blog posts, We do not pay you for every article you have submitted.
But every published guest post gets 1-3 credible links back to the author’s website. If you don't have a website, We will give you one of our products as a gift for the content that you generated. The products include our best-selling vacuum cleaner, filter, heaters, and more.
For submission and queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks again for showing interest in contributing to PetNannyStore and we look forward to working with you.