Hygger [ HG915-3000 DC-US ]
Hygger Aquarium DC Water Pump
- Auto-shutoff while no water or under the waterline
- Protect small fish from being sucked in and prevent the dirty things in water form clogging the pump
- Adjustable flow speed
- Water pump run well on the ground or diving
- Ultra-quiet & powerful
- Fit for a variety of applications in ponds, fish tanks, fountains, waterfalls, hydroponic and irrigation systems
Hygger Aquarium DC Water Pump
- Specification & Package
Automatic Power Off Protection
When the pump detects no water, default phase, or over voltage, it will power off automatically. The motor will also power off if the rotor is blocked. Once the pump detects no water, it will shut off automatically for 2 minutes. If you want to restart the pump immediately, pull the plug out and plug into power again, the pump will restart again.
It comes with 2 kinds of removable water intake screens: one for normal water level, and the other is U-shape for low water level. The lowest water level is 0.8 inch.
Use As Internal or Submersible Water Pump
Hygger DC water pump can be ran externally or internally. When using the pump externally, make sure there are full of water in the pump body and the pipes before plugging in power. And place the pump at lower position than the water level.
When using the pump internally, please keep the pump fully submersible in water before plugging in power. Please use one of the 2 removable shells to prevent pump blocking.
The pond pump comes with screw nuts, o rings, and pipe connection fittings, please tighten all nuts and connections to make sure no water leaks out. You can even use extra glue to reinforce the connection.
2 Working Modes
You can set the water pump to work in normal working mode where flow rate is adjustable, or in feed mode where the pump turns off 10 minutes for feeding.
Normal Working Mode
In this mode, variable frequency powered DC controller can offer up to 71 different speed settings for steady flow mode. It's convenient and easy to control the pump. You can control the flow rate from 30% to 100% with the external controller.
"FXXX" is showing the working flow rate. When you press ▼/▲ button, the LED display will read from F030 to F100. If you press ▼/▲ button for several seconds, the working flow rate will change between F030 and F100 continuously.
When the pump is working, you can press the “II” Pause button to stop it from flowing. After that, the LED indicator light shows "FEED", and the pump restarts automatically 10 minutes later. If you want to restart the pump before the default 10 minutes passed, you can press the “II” Pause button again.
Fault Codes and Troubleshooting
|Abnormal working current
|Check whether the pump is short of voltage, or the controller is broken.
|Check whether the controller exposed to the sunshine or in high temperature environment.
|Check whether the pump works dry or not.
|The impeller stops running
|Check whether the impeller is blocked or wrong power connection.
|Abnormal working voltage
|Check the input supplying voltage.
Warm Tips for Using This DC Water Pump
1. The external controller must be placed indoors since it's not waterproof.
2. The controller has memory function for the flow rate, if the power goes out the controller will go back to the last setting.
3. If you find the pump is failed to pump water at the beginning, please try to unplug and re-plug the power to get rid of the air inside the pump. Repeat the operation for several times until the pump works normally.
4. If you find the "Up", "Down", or "Pause" button on the controller failed to work, you may have locked the controller accidentally. Try to long press the "Pause" button for 3 seconds to unlock the controller.
5. If you need to lock the controller, please long press the "Pause" button for 3 seconds again.
|DC 24 V
|Max Flow Rate (GPH)
|Head Max (Feet)
- User Manual x1
- Power Adapter x1
- Controller x1
- DC Water Pump x1
- O-ring x2
- Pump Screen Inlet x2
By David H. on May 4, 2021
By adam wootton on October 20, 2021
By petfocused SELLER on June 27, 2021