Fast Heating Speed and Energy Saving Mechanism
It takes only 5 seconds to get the water warm at the fastest speed. Made with titanium steel material, the heater rod is safer to use, not easy to deform, and has very strong corrosion resistance. The heater automatically reduces power when approaching the set temperature, and fully utilizes thermal energy inertia to smoothly reach the set temperature, which makes it energy saving.
Over-temperature protection prevents "cooking fish" effectively. When the water temp exceeds about 93.5°F, fault code “EE” is flashing on the display. When the temperature is over 97°F, the heater will stop heating automatically. When the water temp cools down to 93°F, the heater starts to work again. In addition, it has a power-off memory function, so there is no need to set the temperature after power failure.
When the heating rod is not fully submerged, display will show fault code “ER”. Meanwhile, the heater will shut off automatically. When the heating rod is completely immersed in water, it will start to work again automatically.
LED Digital Display
The LED display shows the real-time water temperature or set temperature (only when you press the set button) in normal working condition, and shows error codes in abnormal working conditions. The buttons are sensible of touch, so the operation is simple and easy.
Easy to Set Temperature with External Controller
With the external temperature controller, it is easy to set the temperature according to your preferences.
Step 1: Place the heater in the tank horizontally or vertically. Keep it fully submerged all the time.
Step 2: Plug in and press the set button on the external controller, then you will see the digital temperature flashing three times on the display of heater.
Step 3: Keep pressing the button until it reaches your desired temperature value. After the value flashed 3 times, the setting is done.
Step 4: The display returns to show the current temperature, and the heater begins to heat.
Warnings and Warm Tips
1. Always keep the heater rod fully submerged when working.
2. Unplug the heater for 15 minutes or so before water change or cleaning fish tank. Otherwise, it would melt the case.
3. When the display shows error code “H1”, “H2”, “E1”, or “E2”, it means the temperature sensor is in short-circuit or open-circuit protection, please discard the heater to avoid dangers happening.
4. When the display shows error “E3”, it means the relay is melted, please discard the heater to avoid dangers happening.
5. Regularly clean the heating plate. If the heating plate is attached with impurities, the heating efficiency will be reduced.