Hygger [ HG946-10W-US ]
Hygger Adjustable ECO Air Pump
- Adjustable oxygen pump
- Double air outlets
- Stable and durable
- Noise reduction motor
- Adjustable air pump
- ABS environmentally-friendly plastic case
Hygger Adjustable ECO Air Pump
- Specification & Package
Air Flow Adjustable
You can adjust the volume of air flow with the control knob on the top. The 2 air outlets fit for 3/16” standard airline tubing. Customize the proper air flow to get the best performance of your air pump driven equipment. Please note that the air pump does not include any accessories such as air tube and check valve.
Super Quiet Design
We made all possible effort to reduce the noise of this air pump.
1. ABS plastic cover and sealing machine to reduce noise.
2. Stainless steel cover locked motor sound which greatly separated mechanical noise.
3. Noise reduction motor to reduce wind resistance and reduce noise.
4. Suspended motor ensures the casing and the motor will not be in contact with each other to prevent noise.
5. Internal support feet ensures the motor chamber does not touch the bottom of the casing, thus to reduce noise.
6. 8 bottom rubber shock absorber feet reduced vibration of the pump body and bearing surface.
Dual Air Outlet
This aerator pump has 2 air output ports. It’s easy and simple to use 2 air discs or aerobic filtration equipment together. The low air output produces dense air bubbles which are suitable for small and medium fish tanks with small amount of fish. The high oxygen output produces even bubbles which are suitable for large tanks with a large number of fish.
Versatile Aerator Pump
All air driven equipment such as nano air stone, biochemical sponge filter, landscaping windmill rockery, and other aquarium aerobic landscaping equipment are compatible with this air pump. It works for both freshwater and saltwater aquariums, hydropnics, and koi ponds.
2 Ways to Install the Air Pump
Method 1 - Install the Air Pump with Check Valve
If you install the air pump with check valve, there is no height requirement for the air pump position. Refer to "Picture 1" to install the check valve properly.
Method 2 - Install the Air Pump without Check Valve
If you install the air pump without check valve, you need to place it 25 cm higher than the surface of water to prevent the water from flowing backward. Shown in "Picture 2".
1. The pump is not submersible, please keep it dry and do not put it into the aquarium.
2. To get the maximum airflow and extend air pump service life, it is suggested to clean the air tube and air stone regularly.
3. For the 5 W air pump, it is recommended to connect 3 devices at most, and the water depth cannot exceed 5 feet.
4. For the 10 W air pump, it is recommended to connect 4 devices at most, and the water depth cannot exceed 6 feet.
|Model||Power||Voltage||Max Air Flow||Water Depth||Nosie||Pressure||Dimension||Applicable Tank Size|
|HG-946||5W||AC 110-120 V, 60 Hz||160 GPH||5 Feet||＜30 dB||0.02 MPa||4.7"×3.9"×3.5"||Up to 150 Gallons|
|10 W||255 GPH||6 Feet||0.04 MPa||7.5''x5.1''x3.9''||Up to 600 Gallons|
- Adjustable Dual Port Air Pump x1
- User Manual x1
By usmagob SELLER on April 20, 2021
By Bop on April 13, 2021
By Dave on September 13, 2021
By Jnkany SELLER on October 30, 2021