Super strong, like almost too hard to pull apart when together. Absolutely love these magnets. Have not scratched my tank once I’m really careful not to get any sand or gravel in between. It s working out great.(
The magnets are just the right strength to clean the glass with out a struggle. And, it does a great job of cleaning the glass. Usually just one or 2 passes (I do not have coralline algae on the glass yet). Would purchase again.
This magnetic cleaner is made from rare earth magnet that carries strong magnetism. It sticks tightly and securely onto the glass. However, due to the super strong magnetism, please be careful when using it.
Versatile Cleaner with Multiple Accessories
You can use the cleaner as scrubber or scraper. The scrubbing pad is built with a hook where you can hold it conveniently, and the velcro-like fabric will scrub away soft algae on the tank. The stainless steel blade and plastic blade will scrap tough stuff such as coralline algae.
Once the external grip is taken down, the internal scrubbing pad will float on the surface of aquarium water which ensures you fetch it without getting your hands wet and disturbing your fish and plants.
Appealing and Convenient Wood Like Grip
This smooth, curved grip is ergonomically designed so that it's comfortable to use and allows you to dig in hard spots. This ABS wood-like appearance grip seems natural, and visually appealing to the eye.
Directions for Use
To Scrape Touch Stuff
1. Drop the black scrubber pad into the aquarium. You can see it floating on the water surface.
2. Pick up wooden-like grip and attach it on the outside of aquarium. Do not release your hand until the scrubber and grip stick together.
3. Pull the outside grip along the glass, then the inside cleaning part will pull along the inside of the tank to scrub off the soft algae and dirt.
To Scrub Soft Algae and Dirt
If you need to remove tough algae, you can take out the scrubber pad and assemble the razor blade which can scrape tough algae off the tank effectively.
To separate the grip and scrubber pad that are sticking together, just rotate the grip by 90 degrees, then the scrubber will fall off and float on the water surface.
Warnings and Warm Tips
1. Due to the strong magnetism, please keep the cleaner away from children.
2. DO NOT use cleaner if you wear pacemakers and implanted heart defibrillators devices!
3. Careful handing is required. Be careful with fingers when you are separating the two parts of the cleaner and swapping the blade.
4. Keep this magnetic cleaner away from high temperature that may cause demagnetization.
5. Keep a distance with all magnet-prone items such as scissors, etc.
6. Choose a right size cleaner depending on the thickness of your fish tank. Medium size cleaner fits for fish tank glass in 3/8"-3/5" thickness. Small size cleaner fits for fish tank glass in 1/5"-3/8" thickness.