Hygger Mini Quartz Glass Aquarium Heater with External Controller
Over Heat Protection
The aquarium heater will automatically shut off once the water temp is over 97°F, which effectively protects your fish from “cooking” in high temperature. In addition, it intelligently maintain the tank water at the constant temperature you set. It stops heating when water temperature reaches to the set temperature, and restarts heating when the water temperature is 1°F to 2°F lower than the set value.
Durable Quartz Glass Heater
This aquarium heater tube is made with heat-resistant quartz glass which is excellent in explosion-proof, and can be used in fresh water and salt water aquariums. The heat-conducting media white alundum sand makes a longer service life (3 years or more).
For Small and Medium Size Fish Tanks
This is a small and compact heater that is suitable for small and medium size fish tanks, such as betta tank, shrimp tank, and snails tank. The 50 W heater is suggested to be used for 5-15 gallons tanks. And the 100 W heater is suggested to be used for 10-30 gallons tanks. However, if the room temperature is lower than 50°F, you may need to buy a larger wattage heater for the same tank.
Very Easy to Set the Temperature
Step 1: Fix the heater to the tank horizontally or vertically with the suction cup. Keep it fully submerged all time when working.
Step 2: Plug the power.
Step 3: Rotate the knob on temperature controller to set it to the desired temperature. Temp range is 68°F - 90°F.
Note: The indicator light on the controller will be on red when it's heating, and will be off when it stops heating.
Warnings and Warm Tips
1. For better experience and aquarium safety, please carefully read and follow the user manual.
2. Keep the aquarium heater fully submerged in water all time when it is working.
3. Stick the heater horizontally or vertically onto the tank side near the water intake or on the way of water flow.
4. Don’t bury the heating rod in sand or stones.
5. Please keep the temperature controller away from water.
6. Please don't connect the power before the heater is well installed.
7. Please wait for 15 minutes or so to let the heater rod cool down before you moving the heater or changing the water.